A very simple AUR helper written in python 3.
Aurora can be grabbed from it's Github page or
downloaded directly here.
aurora [-h] [-n] [-a] [-c] [-d DOWNLOAD_DIR] [-S SEARCH_STRING] [-U] [-G GRAB_STRING] [-e]
- show a help message and exit
- Disable auto-install of built packages
- Allow building as root. Aurora will drop root priveledges and run as uid 99
- Enables cleaning of the download directory when building is completed. Note that currently this script simply deletes the download directory
-d DOWNLOAD_DIR, --directory DOWNLOAD_DIR
- Change the download directory. Default is /tmp/aurora for -S and current working directory for -G
-S SEARCH_STRING, --search SEARCH_STRING
- Search for, select, and install packages
- Upgrade all AUR packages.
-G GRAB_STRING, --grab GRAB_STRING
- Grab the PKGBUILD and suporting files, then exit
- Enables auto-editing of the the PKGBUILD based on the user's
- Rework arg parsing to not suck.
- Maybe start wrapping simple pacman commands?
- Simple package search recursion (When package is not found in pacman - search AUR for it)